Monday, July 16, 2012

PLN :Post #2 (Final Report)

     This class has given me so many tools that are sure to be of much assistance when I begin my career as an educator. The PLN is one of the most important tools discovered. It is very easy to create and it allows for you to have EVERYTHING you need all in one place. Originally, I had no idea what a PLN was, but now I understand that is has endless benefits and I definitely plan to continue to use and build upon it. A few weeks ago, my PLN was a blank slate, much like my mind was (technologically wise) when I entered EDM310. Today it is full of resources to promote my life lone learning. I am so glad I have been introduced to such a wonderful source. EDM310 definitely knows how to prepare "top of the line" (plugged) educators! Visit this SYMBALOO WEBSITE to start yours today!





No comments:

Post a Comment